Since 1995, ESP has been a proud partner of the DelDOT inspection program. We provide the equipment and maintenance of systems that analyze vehicle exhaust and fuel systems. ESP also provides analyzer software that is used to capture the safety inspection results.
The following tests are conducted on eligible vehicles in the Delaware program:
- 1997 and newer vehicles receive an OBD-II test.
- 1981 and newer receive a two-speed exhaust emissions test.
- 1980 model year and older receive curb idle tests
- 1996 model and older receive a test of the fuel system for leaks
- VIN verification is done on the newest five model year vehicles that are being titled for the first time in Delaware
For Specific program information, please go to http://www.dmv.de.gov/services/vehicle_services/other/ve_other_general.shtml.
SERVICE SECOND TO NONE
ESP’s support and service offerings are superior to any other provider in the market. We understand that time is money; the quicker we can make repairs for you, the more profitable you will be. Our factory-direct service technicians offer the fastest repair time in the industry.